Policyholder Newsletter - Public
Publicador de contenidos
Header - Spotlight
Mission, Vision and Values
Efficiently provide property insurance protection in Florida to those who are, in good faith, entitled to obtain coverage through the private market but are unable to do so, while also providing levels of customer service that are comparable to the standards of the private market.
As a government entity fulfilling a public purpose, Citizens aspires to provide insurance products and services that meet the needs of Florida property owners who are, in good faith, entitled to obtain coverage through the private market but are unable to do so. We strive to reduce the financial burden on all Floridians by being good stewards of the premium funds entrusted to us. In all that we do, we conduct ourselves with the highest level of ethical behavior.
- Public Service: We support the private marketplace, providing quality service to our customers and being there when Florida policyholders need us.
- Integrity: We embrace our values and code of ethics with pride.
- Respect: We are polite, courteous and respect one another and those we serve.
- Responsiveness: We provide quality service that meets the needs of our customers.
- Sound Judgment: In every situation, we strive to do the right thing.
- Operate as an efficient residual market.
- Ensure a strong financial operating environment.
- Operate a streamlined, scalable and customer-focused organization.
- Protect the public interest and maintain the integrity of the corporation.
- Identify, educate and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.