20220712 - New-Business Backdate Program for Southern Fidelity Policyholders - Public
Publicador de contenidos
New-Business Backdate Program for Southern Fidelity Policyholders
July 12, 2022
Today Citizens is announcing that, until August 1, 2022, we will allow new Southern Fidelity business to be submitted with a July 15, 2022, effective date.
Agents who are completing new-business applications via quick quotes in PolicyCenter® can keep the July 15 effective date that has already been established. These quick quotes will remain in PolicyCenter until August 2.
Agents submitting Southern Fidelity new business outside the expedited new-business process can also submit a request for a backdated effective date for applications submitted after July 15. Once approval is requested in PolicyCenter and a policy number is obtained, but prior to submitting a payment, submit a request to Agent.Outreach@citizensfla.com. Please include the policy number and policyholder name.
If you have additional questions or need additional support, please call the Citizens Customer Care Center, 888.685.1555, or send an email to Agent.Outreach@citizensfla.com.
- For details about the expedited submission process, refer to the June 21 Alert Bulletin and the following resources.
- For details about the document deferral process, refer to the June 22 Personal Lines Bulletin and the following resources.
For more details, log in to the Agents website and select:
- Training > Citizens Essentials for online webinar recordings to help you navigate the new-business submission process and service your customers
- Training > Webinar Recordings and look for Placing Southern Fidelity Policies with Citizens
- Training > Personal Job Aids to access:
- Expedited Submission Guide for Citizens-Appointed Agents
- Automated Loss History Data and Acceptable Proof of Repair Guide
- Uploading and Linking Documents
- Home Condition Requirements
- Mobile Home Condition Requirements
- Required Document Guides (by policy form on the right-hand side)
- FAQs on the top menu. Enter Southern Fidelity or +document +deferral in the Search field.
Citizens provides agent communications online for historical purposes only, and the communications have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals, and by logging in and accessing our FAQs, which are available from the top of any page on our website.