Citizens' website, PolicyCenter® and ClaimCenter®, including electronic payments, may be unavailable due to maintenance on Friday, June 2, from 6 p.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday, June 3. Report a loss by contacting our 24/7, toll-free Claims Reporting Center at 866.411.2742 during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Header: Managed Repair Program
Managed Repair Program
Publicador de contenidos
The Managed Repair Program offers valuable services to customers with eligible policies whose homes have been damaged by water not caused by weather. These services include:
- Emergency Water Removal Services
- Managed Repair Contractor Network
Managed Repair Program services are available to new and renewal homeowner (HO-3) and dwelling property 3 (DP-3) policies.
Managed Repair Contractor Network
Your time is valuable, and finding a contractor you trust can be stressful and time consuming. Save time and aggravation by letting Citizens connect you with a network of approved contactors who can make permanent repairs to your home for covered damages. These local contractors are licensed and insured and agree to comply with Citizens' established service protocols. Any covered repair work has a workmanship guaranty for five years, which is supplied by the contractor.
- Save Time: Don’t waste time interviewing and getting quotes from multiple contractors. Citizens connects you with a network of licensed, insured and quality-tested professionals who will return your home to its pre-loss condition.
- Less Hassle: As work begins on your repairs, Citizens will reach out to you to set up a regular contact schedule to ensure all repairs are progressing and meeting your expectations.
- Peace of Mind: All contractors will provide a five-year workmanship guaranty for claim-related repairs. Any customer-requested upgrades or repairs not included in Citizens’ final repair estimate are excluded from this warranty.
Header: Water Damage
Publicador de contenidos
Emergency Water Removal Services
When a broken pipe or other water loss not caused by weather threatens your home, every moment counts. Within hours of calling Citizens, this service will provide free emergency water removal and drying services to protect your home from further damage. You do not have to pay a deductible for this valuable service.
- Save Time: File your claim and access free, high-quality, emergency water removal services in one easy call.
- Quick Response: Within one hour of reporting your claim, you will receive a call from the mitigation contractor to plan dry out services. Within four hours of that call, the mitigation contractor will be on site.
- Absolutely Free: Customers have no out-of-pocket costs and no deductible for this valuable service.
Report a Claim