20220412 - myPolicy: Access Policy Documents Online - Public
Publicador de contenidos
myPolicy: Access Policy Documents Online
April 12, 2022
Citizens has added a new feature to myPolicy that will allow policyholders to view and download their policy documents (excluding claims documents). This includes new business and renewal declaration pages, billing invoices, cancellation notices, etc.
Policyholders soon will be notified of this new myPolicy feature. Please encourage your policyholders to activate/register their myPolicy account for easy access to their policy documents in addition to the existing features that include reporting claims and making payments.
myPolicy Registration and Activation
New policies: Citizens announced on November 22, 2021, enhancements to myPolicy registration for new-business policyholders. When a new policy issues and the policyholder has provided Citizens with a valid email address, the policy is automatically registered in myPolicy and the policyholder will receive an email with instructions and a link to activate their account.
Existing policies: Policyholders not registered for myPolicy who have an active email address on file with Citizens can register an account. The policyholder will need:
- Policy number
- Property/primary ZIP
- Email address on record with Citizens
- Visit the myPolicy webpage for information
- Credentialed agency staff can log in to the Agents site and select Training > Personal Job Aids or Commercial Job Aids to access the myPolicy Guide.
- Select FAQs on the top-menu of the Agents website and:
- Enter myPolicy in the Search field to access related FAQs
- Enter 2353 in the Search field for step-by-step directions on how to update a policyholder’s email address.
Citizens provides agent communications online for historical purposes only, and the communications have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals, and by logging in and accessing our FAQs, which are available from the top of any page on our website.