20180323 - Policyholder Emails for New-Business and Renewal Policies - Public
Publicador de contenidos
Policyholder Emails for New-Business and Renewal Policies
March 23, 2018
Citizens has updated the policyholder email we send to Personal Lines new-business policyholders when the policy issues. In addition, we now send a corresponding email to renewing Personal Lines policyholders.
Subject lines of the emails are:
- New-business: Your Citizens Policy <Policy Number> Has Been Issued
- Renewing business: Your Citizens Policy <Policy Number> Has Renewed
The email includes the following information:
- Includes the policyholder’s property address for convenience
- Introduces Citizens
- Thanks policyholders for renewing their policy with Citizens
- Advises to update policy information if necessary
- Encourages registration for myPolicy
- Informs policyholders of making a one-time payment
- Encourages reporting claims immediately
- Briefly explains Citizens’ Managed Repair Program (for Homeowners 3 – Special Form (HO-3) and Dwelling Property 3 – Special Form (DP-3) policies only)
- Advises policyholders to learn about assignment of benefits abuse
- Provides agent contact information
- Lists Citizens contact information and additional resources
- Directs policyholders to Citizens social media platforms
- A copy of the email will be available in the Documents section in PolicyCenter®.
- Be sure to confirm the policyholder’s email address is correct in PolicyCenter. For step-by-step instructions to update an email address, log in to the Agents site and from the website’s top menu, select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and enter update policyholder’s email address.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.