20180219 - Autocompleted Activities and a New Inspection Activity - PL - Public
Publicador de contenidos
Autocompleted Activities and a New Inspection Activity
February 19, 2018
Citizens continues to improve how PolicyCenter® manages agent activities and notifies agents of record when additional underwriting information is required. The improvements outlined below are effective immediately.
Autocompletion of Notification Activities
To reduce the number of activities that appear on an agent’s Desktop in PolicyCenter, notification activities over 60 days old have been completed and removed automatically from the agent’s Desktop. Moving forward, PolicyCenter will complete and remove notification activities automatically when they become 60 days old.
Notification activities do not require a response from agents. PolicyCenter sends them when:
- A policy or policy change is issued.
- A policy is canceled or nonrenewed.
- A cancellation or nonrenewal is rescinded.
- A policy is reinstated or rewritten.
- A pre-renewal direction of nonrenew is deleted.
- A scheduled nonrenew is edited.
- A policy has been renewed pending payment.
These new processes do not affect activities when an agent’s response is necessary.
As a reminder, agents can:
- View a notification activity and select Complete to remove it from the Desktop
- Select Closed in last 30 days on the My Activities drop-down menu to view closed activities
Note: PolicyCenter limits viewing of closed activities to 500.
New Activity: Inspection Results Response Required
The agent of record will receive an Inspection Results Response Required activity on their Desktop when an Underwriter needs additional information and/or supporting documents regarding an inspection.
To view and complete the activity:
- Open the activity and select View Reasons for details of the Underwriter’s request.
- Select Link Document to attach supporting documents and/or photos to the activity. If necessary, add a note to the Text box.
- Select Return to Underwriter by the due date. The activity will be removed from the agent’s Desktop.
Log in to the Agents site, and select Training → PolicyCenter → Servicing Policies → Personal for the following job aids:
- Completing an Inspection Results Response Required Activity
- Agent Activities Overview
- Searching and Managing Activities for Your Office
Agents can select Search Frequently Asked Questions from the website’s top menu. Select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and enter activities in the search field for more information and training. Agents also can access the FAQs via the Knowledge Base link at the top right corner of every screen in PolicyCenter.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.