20191118 - Personal and Commercial Lines: Policy Data Download Service and Updates - Public
Web Content Display (Global)
Personal and Commercial Lines: Policy Data Download Service and Updates
November 18, 2019
IVANS, a subscription service that downloads policy data to your agency management system, has expanded its service to include Commercial Lines data and commission information.
Policy Data Download: How It Works
Citizens automatically transmits any new or updated policy information to IVANS nightly, and IVANS automatically downloads it to the subscriber’s agency management system the following day.
Effective August 3, 2019, IVANS service now includes commissions data, which downloads the beginning of each month.
IVANS Fee Increase
Current subscribers are billed $14.95 a month until June 1, 2020. After June 1, 2020, the fee will increase to $18.95.
Note: Subscribers will be billed for each month in which there is download activity.
Subscribe to IVANS
To subscribe to this optional service, visit https://ice.ivansinsurance.com/citizens. When subscribing, provide your agency’s Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) and the Citizens Agency ID, which is found on Declarations pages.
- Current subscribers without Citizens data must complete the registration process to add it to their IVANS subscription. These subscribers will be billed $18.95 monthly.
- Current subscribers with Citizens data will receive the agency’s Commercial Lines data automatically.
Citizens is partnering with IVANS to include claims information in its downloads at a later time.
For more information, log in to the Agents site, and:
- Click on myAgency, then see the Agency Download webpage.
- Using the Frequently Asked Questions feature under the Search menu, search for IVANS.
- Select Contact Us on the top of the page to submit questions to Citizens.
Citizens provides agent communications online for historical purposes only, and the communications have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals, and by logging in and accessing our FAQs, which are available from the top of any page on our website.