February 19, 2018
- A policy or policy change is issued.
- A policy is canceled or nonrenewed.
- A cancellation or nonrenewal is rescinded.
- A policy is reinstated or rewritten.
- A pre-renewal direction of nonrenew is deleted.
- A scheduled nonrenew is edited.
- A policy has been renewed pending payment.
- View a notification activity and select Complete to remove it from the Desktop
- Select Closed in last 30 days on the My Activities drop-down menu to view closed activities
Note: PolicyCenter limits viewing of closed activities to 500.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.