- Competitive quotes are used to purchase goods and services valued at $2,500 to $34,999.
- Competitive solicitations are used for purchases valued at or more than $35,000. Visit our Solicitations page to view current solicitations.
- Contracts sources made available by the Florida Department of Management Services are frequently used by Citizens.
Vendors can register with Citizens to be notified about bidding opportunities that might be of interest. Citizens notifies registered vendors when a bidding opportunity matches the goods and/or services they are interested in providing.
You’ll need the following information to register with Citizens, if applicable:
- Incorporation information
- Florida Department of State/Division of Corporations document number
- Company information, including Florida Certified Business Entity certification information
- Contact information
If you are unsure whether your firm is registered with Citizens, search our Supplier Directory. If your firm already is listed and you need to change your contact information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered, you do not need to contact Citizens. You automatically will be notified about bidding opportunities that match the goods or services you provide.
Once you have registered with Citizens, you can login below to update your vendor information.
Centerpoint allows registered vendors to self-manage your Citizens vendor account. You can update your contact information, and view your company profile, purchase orders and payments. Additional functionality will be added over time. For assistance logging into Centerpoint, registered vendors should contact email@example.com.
Category Name Upgrade
In an effort to better identify vendors providing needed services, we recently replaced vendor commodity codes with category names in our vendor registration system. All registered vendors have been assigned category names. A complete list of category names and instructions for reviewing and changing your assigned category name are available below. For additional assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org:
Policies and Procedures
Declaration of Qualification Form
PO Standard Terms & Conditions
Records Management Policy
Vendor Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
Vendor Travel Authorization Form
Vendor Business Expense Form
Staffing Vendor Guide
Citizens Plan of Operation
Code of Ethics