- Competitive quotes are used to purchase goods and services valued at $2,500 to $34,999.
- Competitive solicitations are used for purchases valued at or more than $35,000. Visit our Solicitations page to view current solicitations.
- Contracts sources made available by the Florida Department of Management Services are frequently used by Citizens.
Register with Citizens
Vendors can register with Citizens to be notified about bidding opportunities that might be of interest. Citizens notifies registered vendors when a bidding opportunity matches the goods and/or services they are interested in providing.
You’ll need the following information to register with Citizens, if applicable:
- Incorporation information
- Florida Department of State/Division of Corporations document number
- Company information, including Florida Certified Business Entity certification information
- Contact information
Once registered, you do not need to contact Citizens. You automatically will be notified about bidding opportunities that match the goods or services you provide.
If you already are registered with Citizens and need to update your registration information, email email@example.com.
Centerpoint is a new system that will allow you to self-manage your Citizens vendor account. You will be able to update your contact information and view your company profile, purchase orders and payments. Additional functionality will be added over time. As this resource becomes available, you will receive personalized login credentials and information from Citizens about how to access Centerpoint. The following job aids will assist you in using Centerpoint.Add New Contact
Create and Submit Invoices
Edit Contact Information
View Contracts and Financial Documents
Policies and Procedures
Declaration of Qualification Form
PO Standard Terms & Conditions
Records Management Policy
Vendor Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
Vendor Travel Authorization Form
Vendor Business Expense Form
Staffing Vendor Guide
Citizens Plan of Operation
Code of Ethics