- Competitive quotes are used to purchase goods and services valued at $2,500 to $34,999.
- Competitive solicitations are used for purchases valued at or more than $35,000. Visit our Solicitations page to view current solicitations.
- Contracts sources made available by the Florida Department of Management Services are frequently used by Citizens.
Register with Citizens
Vendors can register with Citizens to be notified about bidding opportunities that might be of interest. Citizens notifies registered vendors when a bidding opportunity matches the goods and/or services they are interested in providing.
You’ll need the following information to register with Citizens, if applicable:
- Incorporation information
- Florida Department of State/Division of Corporations document number
- Company information, including Florida Certified Business Entity certification information
- Contact information
Once registered, you do not need to contact Citizens. You automatically will be notified about bidding opportunities that match the goods or services you provide.
If you already are registered with Citizens and need to update your registration information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginning April 5, vendors will be able to view company details, update contact information, and submit and view payment invoices in our new system, Centerpoint. As we convert to the new system, processing purchase orders and payments will be temporarily unavailable.
- Submit any outstanding invoices by March 8 to ensure the payment is processed before we convert to the new system.
- Invoices received after March 8 will be processed beginning April 5.
Over the coming weeks, vendors will receive an email with their Centerpoint login and access information.
Email Vendor.ManagementOffice@citizensfla.com if you have questions.
Policies and Procedures
Declaration of Qualification Form
PO Standard Terms & Conditions
Records Management Policy
Vendor Travel Reimbursement Guidelines
Vendor Travel Authorization Form
Vendor Business Expense Form
Staffing Vendor Guide
Citizens Plan of Operation
Code of Ethics