20180711 - Single Epayment Authorization Form: Electronic Signature - Public
Web Content Display (Global)
Single Epayment Authorization Form: Electronic Signature
July 11, 2018
For our policyholders’ and agents’ convenience, bank-account holders now can sign the Single Epayment Authorization form electronically (e.g., DocuSign, SignNow) or as part of your agency’s normal signature-collection process. They no longer are required to sign the form in the agent’s office. This will enable agents to submit electronic payments made on a policyholder’s behalf much easier and faster.
Note: The form still must be uploaded to the policy record in PolicyCenter®.
As a reminder, Citizens offers several other convenient payment options for policyholders:
- Pay online via myPolicy
- One-time payment from our website
- Pay by phone (Personal Lines)
- Pay by mail
For more information about these options, see the Payments page of the website.
Note: Citizens does not accept credit card payments because we are prohibited from passing the card company fees back to the cardholder.
- Personal Lines Bulletin: New Online Payment Option for Policyholders, dated September 29, 2017
- Commercial Lines Bulletin: New Online Payment Option for Policyholders, dated September 29, 2017
- Personal Lines Bulletin: Payments via Automated Phone System, dated May 2, 2016
- Job Aid: myPolicy Overview for Agents (login is necessary)
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.