20230825 - A-Rate Changes Effective October 1, 2023 - Public
Web Content Display (Global)
A-Rate Changes Effective October 1, 2023
August 25, 2023
Citizens has updated its A-Rates for commercial residential policies effective October 1, 2023:
- Changes apply to new and renewal policies with effective dates on or after October 1, 2023.
- Commercial Residential Multiperil (CR-M) policy rates have been updated by an average of 24%.
- Commercial Residential Wind-Only (CR-W) policy rates have been updated by an average of 28.9%.
For more information on A-Rates, log in to the Agents site and select:
- Training > Commercial Job Aids and look under New Business to access the New Business Submission Guide and Uploading and Linking Documents job aids
- Training > Citizens Essentials to access the training module Citizens Essentials 5: Commercial Residential Basics
- FAQs from the top menu and enter A-Rates in the Search field
Citizens provides agent communications online for historical purposes only, and the communications have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals, and by logging in and accessing our FAQs, which are available from the top of any page on our website.