Commercial Lines Bulletin
New Auto-Issued Policy Changes
May 22, 2018
Due to PolicyCenter® enhancements, Citizens now automatically approves and issues policy changes to add or change the following phone and/or email address fields for the first named insured and additional named insured:
For a Company:
For a Person:
| || |
- The email address a policyholder enters when they register for myPolicy must match the email address currently on file with Citizens.
- The policy change must be effective on the current date or a future date within the current policy term.
- Underwriting approval is required for backdated policy changes and phone/email changes for a named insured when combined with policy changes that cannot be auto-issued.
For processing details, log in to the Agents site to access:
- Commercial Lines Policy Change module, located on the Training → PolicyCenter → Servicing Policies section
- The Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Select Search from the website’s top menu and enter change email address or change phone number into the search field.