Citizens' policy systems will be unavailable due to maintenance Friday, August 14, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Report a loss by contacting our 24/7, toll-free Claims Reporting Center at 866.411.2742 during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Web Content Display (Global)
- Social Security number
- Information you provide on your application for insurance coverage, such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and occupation
- Information gathered from you as our insured, your payment history, type of coverage you have, underwriting information, and claims information
- Credit card or bank account information
- Mortgage information
- Information from your visits to www.citizensfla.com
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation (Citizens) may send text messages to policyholders in the event of weather-related emergencies. For text messaging purposes, emergencies can be any weather event, named or unnamed, with the potential to cause property damage. Text messages may be sent prior to or after a storm, and the message content will vary depending upon if the insured’s property is identified as being in an area potentially impacted by the weather-related emergency or is in the area that was impacted by the emergency.
Read these terms and conditions carefully regarding our Short Message Service (SMS service). You may receive non-marketing text messages from Citizens, including text messages made with an autodialer, at the telephone numbers that you provided. You may opt-out of these communications at any time using the instructions below. Consent to receive text messages is not required to purchase insurance from Citizens.
For assistance with the SMS texting services or to obtain additional information, call 866.411.2742, or email using our Contact Us page.
- you apply for insurance
- we process your application
- you pay insurance premiums
- you give us your contact information
- you give information to your agent or property inspector
- you file an insurance claim (or if a claim is made against you)
- you show us your government-issued ID or driver's license
- you visit Citizens' website if you voluntarily provide the information
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non affiliates to market to you
- Citizens has no affiliates
- Independent insurance agents and agencies
- Independent adjusters or claims representatives
- Inspection companies
- Insurance support organizations
- Attorneys, courts, and government agencies
- Citizens does not jointly market
State law - The Florida public records law requires that all information received by a state entity be made available to anyone upon request, including e-mail addresses, unless the information is subject to a specific statutory exemption.
The Public Records Custodian can be contacted at:
Public Records Custodian
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
2101 Maryland Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32303