myPolicy is Citizens’ new online, policyholder self-service tool. You can use myPolicy to view your policy, claims and billing information, and to make payments under certain conditions.
Manage myPolicy Accounts
With the launch of myPolicy, all Manage myPolicy accounts have been retired. If you previously were registered for Manage myPolicy, please register a new myPolicy account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
myPolicy is available to Personal and Commercial policyholders with the following limitations:
- Policy and billing information is available only to Personal lines policyholders at this time. Commercial policyholders should contact their agent for policy assistance.
- Claims information is available to Personal and Commercial policyholders.
Personal and Commercial policyholders can make online payments from U.S. checking or savings accounts. You do not need to log in to myPolicy to make an online payment.
To register for myPolicy, you'll need:
- Policy number
- Property/Primary ZIP
- Email on record with Citizens*
*The email you enter at registration must match the email on file with Citizens. Citizens will send a confirmation email to complete the registration process. If you need to update your email with Citizens, contact your agent or call Citizens Customer Care at 866.411.2742.
You can log in to myPolicy from any page on the Citizens website:
- Select Login on the top right of your screen. You will be redirected to the myPolicy Login page.
- Enter your myPolicy Username and Password, then click Submit. You will be redirected to myPolicy.
While logged in to myPolicy and the website, you can return to myPolicy from the Citizens website at any time by clicking myPolicy in the blue bar on the top of any page.