Enhancement to myPolicy: Submit Claims
六月 25, 2018
Figure 1: myPolicy Claims screen
- Date of loss
- Cause of loss
- The cause of loss cannot be edited after the policyholder proceeds to the next screen. If the cause of loss needs to be edited, the policyholder must cancel the claim by clicking Cancel, and then file a new claim.
- Details of the loss
- Preferred contact information for the policyholder
- Claim status
- Adjuster contact information
- Claim check information details
- Commercial Lines Bulletin: New myPolicy and Update to Website Login
- Selecting Cause of Loss and Detailed Cause of Loss When Submitting a Claim in myPolicy guide for policyholders
- Log in to the Agents site and from the website’s top menu, select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and enter myPolicy. Search returns include the myPolicy Overview for Agents job aid.
- Policyholders can search frequently asked questions (FAQs) by selecting the Frequently Asked Questions link on the right side of the myPolicy Login page and using the keyword myPolicy.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.