Roof Permits Acceptable for FBC Credits
Janeiro 17, 2019
- It is applicable to the roof.
- The roof work has been completed.
- The completed roof has been inspected by a city or county building official.
- The entire roof was replaced.
- All other requirements for the credit must apply.
- Underwriting may request additional information, such as a completed Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection Form (OIR-B1-1802), to apply the credit.
- For new-business applications being processed through the Property Insurance Clearinghouse, select FBC Equivalent in the Roof Cover field.
For more information, log in to the Agents site, and:
- Select Training → Personal for the Policy Changes (Module)
- From the website’s top menu, select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and enter FBC in the search field
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.