New Policyholder Self-Service Features
Novembro 13, 2018
Figure 1: Update Contact Information first screen
- Citizens will mail a letter to the first name insured, confirming the phone and/or email address update.
- Their agent will receive a notification activity in PolicyCenter® with the subject Contact Information has been updated for Policy xxxxxxxx, which will display for 60 days.
- A policy note will be added about the update.
Register for myPolicy
Figure 2: Update Contact Information third screen
- Commercial Lines Bulletin: New myPolicy and Update to Website Login
- Commercial Lines Bulletin: Enhancement to myPolicy: Submit Claims
- Log in to the Agents site, and from the website’s top menu, select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and enter myPolicy. Search returns include the myPolicy Overview for Agents job aid.
- Policyholders can search frequently asked questions (FAQs) by selecting the Frequently Asked Questions link on the right side of the myPolicy Login page and using the keyword myPolicy.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.