Commercial policies protect your business or other commercial property. Citizens offers several types of coverage tailored to meet the needs of business owners, homeowner associations and condominium building owners who cannot find coverage in the private market and meet Citizens underwriting eligibility criteria.
Commercial Residential Policies
Multiperil and wind-only, where available. Excludes liability coverage. Covers commercial properties used for residential purposes, including:
- Apartment buildings
- Condominium associations
- Continuing care retirement community residential buildings
- Homeowners associations (Common property and residential buildings owned by association)
Commercial Nonresidential Policies
Multiperil and wind-only, where available. Covers commercially operated nonresidential property.
Wind-only policies are available in certain areas of the state when all eligibility requirements are met. Wind-only policies cover only damage from hail and wind storms, such as hurricanes and tropical storms.
Personal Residential Wind-Only Policies
- Homeowners (HW-2)
- Tenant/Renters Contents (HW-4)
- Condominium Unit Owners (HW-6)
- Dwelling (DW-2)
- Mobile Homes (MW-2)
- Mobile Home Dwelling (MD-1)
Commercial Wind-Only Policies
- Commercial Residential (CR-W)
- Commercial Nonresidential (CNR-W)