Single Epayment Authorization Form: Electronic Signature
יולי 11, 2018
For our policyholders’ and agents’ convenience, bank-account holders now can sign the Single Epayment Authorization form electronically (e.g., DocuSign, SignNow) or as part of your agency’s normal signature-collection process. They no longer are required to sign the form in the agent’s office. This will enable agents to submit electronic payments made on a policyholder’s behalf much easier and faster.
Note: The form still must be uploaded to the policy record in PolicyCenter®.
As a reminder, Citizens offers several other convenient payment options for policyholders:
- Pay online via myPolicy
- One-time payment from our website
- Pay by phone (Personal Lines)
- Pay by mail
For more information about these options, see the Payments page of the website.
Note: Citizens does not accept credit card payments because we are prohibited from passing the card company fees back to the cardholder.
- Personal Lines Bulletin: New Online Payment Option for Policyholders, dated September 29, 2017
- Commercial Lines Bulletin: New Online Payment Option for Policyholders, dated September 29, 2017
- Personal Lines Bulletin: Payments via Automated Phone System, dated May 2, 2016
- Job Aid: myPolicy Overview for Agents (login is necessary)