New Auto-Issued Policy Changes
מאי 22, 2018
Due to PolicyCenter® enhancements, Citizens now automatically approves and issues policy changes to add or change the following phone and/or email address fields for the first named insured and additional named insured:
For a Company:
For a Person:
| || |
- The email address a policyholder enters when they register for myPolicy must match the email address currently on file with Citizens.
- The policy change must be effective on the current date or a future date within the current policy term.
- Underwriting approval is required for backdated policy changes and phone/email changes for a named insured when combined with policy changes that cannot be auto-issued.
- Commercial Lines Policy Change module, located on the Training → PolicyCenter → Servicing Policies section
- The Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Select Search from the website’s top menu and enter change email address or change phone number into the search field.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.