New myPolicy and Update to Website Login
מרץ 08, 2018
Citizens has replaced Manage myPolicy (MMP) with myPolicy, our new and improved online policyholder self-service tool that’s smartphone-ready. Personal Lines policyholders now can view policy, billing and payment information, and make one-time payments through myPolicy. In addition, policyholders will be able to view claims information. Additional self-service features will be added over time.
To access myPolicy, all policyholders, including current Manage myPolicy users, must register a myPolicy account.
Login and Systems Access
The Who Are You drop-down menu selections, after clicking Login on the Citizens website, have been discontinued. Now, after users select Login on the Citizens website, they are redirected to a new Login page:
Figure 1: New Login page
- First name
- Last name
- Policy number
- Email address on file with Citizens
- Property ZIP code
Note: To register for myPolicy, the first named insured’s Primary Email address in PolicyCenter must be used.
- Summary – Policyholder and agent information
- Coverages & Deductibles – Policy information
- Property Details – Ratings, protections and mitigation features
- Billing & Payments – Billing information and activity, invoices, late payments and Make a One-Time Payment
Policyholders can view information about any open or closed claims by selecting Claims in the light blue menu bar. The following information is available:
- Claim status
- Adjuster contact information
- Claims check information details
- A Pay Now button, which is located on the right side of the myPolicy Login page (See Figure 1). MyPolicy login is not necessary to make a one-time payment.
- The Make a One-Time Payment button, which displays on the Billing & Payments tab.
- The payment options direct policyholders to the one-time payment tool, where they will need to enter their policy number and property ZIP code.
- Payments can be made only for the amount on an invoice.
- Payment for future invoices can be made, but they must be paid in sequential order.
- Making payments on multiple policies must be done in separate online transactions; policyholders should not use the browser’s “back" (⇦) button.
- At this time, policyholders are unable to change their payment plan via myPolicy.
- Has emailed and mailed current MMP users.
- Will send a letter in a few weeks to non-MMP users who have an open claim with a date of loss of September 1, 2017, or later.
- Log in to the Agents site and from the website’s top menu, select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and enter myPolicy. Search returns include the myPolicy Overview for Agents job aid.
- Policyholders can search frequently asked questions (FAQs) by selecting the Frequently Asked Questions link on the right side of the myPolicy Login page.
- For more information regarding the one-time payment tool, refer to the Personal Lines Bulletin: New Online Payment Option for Policyholders.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.