Supplying Contact Information
février 22, 2017
To enhance Citizens’ communication efforts with policyholders and assist agents with servicing their policies, agents can provide more contact information for new-business submissions and policy changes on the Policy Info screen in PolicyCenter®.
- If the first named insured is a person, the Mobile Phone field is required.
- If the first named insured is listed as a company account, the Work Phone field is required.
If the agent does not provide a phone number, one of the following messages will appear when they select Request Approval:
- Mobile Phone number has not been provided.
- Phone number has not been provided.
Note: If the mobile phone number is not provided, the agent will be prompted to complete the Reason For No Mobile field, and the Home Phone field becomes a required field.
Agents can complete the Primary Email field for first named insured. If not, the following message will appear when they select Request Approval:
Primary Email Address has not been provided.
Note: If the email address is not provided, the agent will be prompted to complete the Reason For No Email field.
- For step-by-step instructions about how to complete the Policy Info screen in PolicyCenter, log in to the Agents site, and using the Frequently Asked Questions feature under the Search menu, search for 2054.
- Agents also can access the FAQs by clicking on the Knowledge Base link at the top right corner of every screen in PolicyCenter.
- Agents and their staff can attend one of two free webinars on March 2 or 3, which will provide additional information about PolicyCenter enhancements and other important Citizens news:
Times and Register Links
Thursday, March 2
Friday, March 3
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.