PolicyCenter Updates for Mortgage and Premium Finance Company Contacts
septembre 29, 2015 - IE #032-15
Citizens is simplifying the process for adding mortgage company and premium finance company (PFC) contacts in PolicyCenter®. The changes outlined below are effective immediately for all lines of business:
Adding a Mortgage Company
Citizens has consolidated mortgage company contacts to reduce the number of search results when adding a mortgage company on a policy’s Additional Interest screen.
- Select Mortgage Company replaces the From Address Book option on the Additional Interests screen’s Add drop-down list:
Figure 1: Add drop-down list on the Additional Interests screen
- Search Mortgage Company replaces the Search Address Book screen. Users can search for a mortgage company by name and no longer need to enter the ab: number in the Address Book ID field:
Figure 2: Search Mortgage Company screen
Note: If your search results in no match and billing method is:
- Mortgagee Bill: Submit a Request to Open a New List Bill Account BC activity and upload a copy of the mortgagee clause from the mortgage company.
- Direct Bill: Use the New Company option in the Add drop-down menu to create a new contact.
Adding a Premium Finance Company
Citizens has updated the Payor options on the Payment screen when the Billing Method is Direct Bill:
- Select Premium Finance Company replaces the New Premium Finance Company and Existing PFC options on the Payment screen’s Payor drop-down list:
Figure 3: Payor drop-down list on the Payment screen
- Search Premium Finance Company replaces the Search Address Book screen. Users can search for a premium finance company by name and select the appropriate search result.
Figure 4: Search Premium Finance Company screen
Note: If your search results in no match, submit a Request to Open a New List Bill Account BC activity and upload a copy of the PFC agreement.
Adding and Editing Contacts
- Users no longer have the ability to add a new contact at the account level. New contacts can be added in a submission or policy change transaction.
- Users no longer have the ability to edit the following contacts at the account level:
- Additional interests
- Mortgage companies
- Premium finance companies
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.