Agent Appointment and Recertification Systems and Agency Requests Temporarily Unavailable
kesäkuuta 07, 2016
As Citizens migrates to the new Manage myAgency (MMA) system, the following will be unavailable:
From June 17 to July 10, 2016:
- Agent Appointment System
- Certain Manage myAgency requests:
- Add An Agent Request
- Agent Request for Additional Authority
- Reappointment Request
- Request for Change in Agency Principal
- Remove/Change a Location
- Tax ID (FEIN) Change Request (Mid-Year ONLY)
From June 24 to July 10, 2016:
- Agent Recertification System: Citizens is extending renewal deadlines for agency principals (APs) and agents who need to renew their appointment during these dates.
- Manage myAgency request:
- Tax ID (FEIN) Change Request (Beginning of Year ONLY)
Citizens will launch new systems on July 11, 2016.
Training and Expansion of System Access
Beginning July 11, APs will be able to request that their licensed customer service representatives (CSRs) be provided limited access to PolicyCenter® and the Property Insurance Clearinghouse and full access to the Agents website.
Stay tuned for more information about MMA training, training requirements for CSRs and the elimination of sharing of login credentials.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.