maaliskuuta 13, 2015 - IE #010-15
Citizens has discovered that users are experiencing PolicyCenter® system issues while attempting to service their customers’ policies.
As an ongoing process improvement, Citizens will alert our agents of current PolicyCenter issues that affect application and policy servicing via Knowledge Base, our online search tool.
Knowledge Base Answer ID 2414 has been created to list major PolicyCenter issues affecting agents. The list includes the following:
- A description of the system issue
- What the agent can do at this time
- When the issue is expected to be resolved
- How PolicyCenter will work when the system issue is resolved
To search for an Answer ID in Knowledge Base, agents must:
- Log in to Knowledge Base
- Enter 2414 in the Search field
Agents can access Knowledge Base two ways. Select:
- Its link in the upper right-hand corner of PolicyCenter
- The Knowledge Base box on the Agents page of the website
This list will be updated approximately three times a month as issues arise.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.