20180219 - Autocompleted Activities - CL - Public
Publicador de contenidos
February 19, 2018
Citizens continues to improve how PolicyCenter® manages agent activities. The improvement outlined below is effective immediately.
Autocompletion of Notification Activities
To reduce the number of activities that appear on an agent’s Desktop in PolicyCenter, notification activities over 60 days old have been completed and removed automatically from the agent’s Desktop. Moving forward, PolicyCenter will complete and remove notification activities automatically when they become 60 days old.
Notification activities do not require a response from agents. PolicyCenter sends them when:
- A policy or policy change is issued.
- A policy is canceled or nonrenewed.
- A cancellation or nonrenewal is rescinded.
- A policy is reinstated or rewritten.
- A pre-renewal direction of nonrenew is deleted.
- A scheduled nonrenew is edited.
- A policy has been renewed pending payment.
These new processes do not affect activities when an agent’s response is necessary.
As a reminder, agents can:
- View a notification activity and select Complete to remove it from the Desktop
- Select Closed in last 30 days on the My Activities drop-down menu to view closed activities
Note: PolicyCenter limits viewing of closed activities to 500.
Log in to the Agents site, and select Training → PolicyCenter → Servicing Policies → Commercial to view the Correspondence module.
Agents can select Search Frequently Asked Questions from the website’s top menu. Select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and enter activities in the search field for more information and training. Agents also can access the FAQs via the Knowledge Base link at the top right corner of every screen in PolicyCenter.
Citizens provides agent communications online for historical purposes only, and the communications have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals, and by logging in and accessing our FAQs, which are available from the top of any page on our website.