Process Changes for New-Business Submissions and Policy Change Requests
octubre 02, 2017
- Must submit a policy change or create a General Reminder activity to submit a policy change once the policy is issued
- Each change should be initialed by the policyholder.
- If a change is not initialed by the policyholder, the agent must initial and date the document to confirm they have reviewed and acted on the request.
- Must contact Underwriting for direction when the change potentially affects the insurability of the risk
- Should, as a best practice, enter a note in PolicyCenter® when a policy change is initiated
- Commercial Lines: Adding or Updating a Mortgagee
- Commercial Lines: Selecting User-Generated Agent Activities
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.