20170327 - Website and System Login Update - Public
Publicador de contenidos
Website and System Login Update
March 27, 2017
Citizens is enhancing the website and system password reset and recovery process to provide better self-service to users. As part of this process, agents will be required to answer new security questions when they first log in to the website, PolicyCenter® or the Property Insurance Clearinghouse on or after April 1, 2017
Once agents enter their username and password, they will be directed to the Edit Profile/Security Questions page to answer new security questions:
Figure 1: Edit Profile/Security Questions page
- Answers must be at least three characters and are not case sensitive.
- Current security answers will be deleted.
Additional changes to the login system include:
- The User ID field is being renamed Username.
- Having trouble logging in? is being renamed Forgot Username/Password.
- Agents can select Forgot Username/Password if they forget their username or password or get locked out of the system.
For step-by-step instructions about resetting a password, log in to the Agents website, and using the Frequently Asked Questions feature under Search menu, search for 3073 .
- Agents also can access the FAQs via the Knowledge Base link at the top right of any screen in PolicyCenter.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.