Invoice Redesign, Revised Welcome Letter and Payment Plan Update
noviembre 22, 2016
Citizens has redesigned billing invoices and notices and revised the new-policyholder welcome letter included in declarations packages to improve our level of customer service.
Billing Invoices and Notices
Several changes have been made to the billing invoices and notices:
- The primary address associated with the policy is included.
- The accounting prefix (i.e., CLA) no longer displays with the policy number.
- Payment plan options now display on renewal invoices in a new format.
- Remittance addresses for standard U.S. Mail and overnight mail are included on the back side of the invoices.
To view samples of the new invoices and notices, log in to the Agents site, select Search Frequently Asked Questions at the top of any page, enter 3387 in the search box and select Search.
Payment Plan Update
Previously, policyholder-billed renewal policies defaulted to a quarterly payment plan, and, if needed, agents would have to submit a Request To Change A Payplan BC activity in PolicyCenter® to change the payment plan.
Policies renewing on or after September 16, 2016, now retain the payment plan from the prior policy term.
Revised Welcome Letter
New-policyholder declarations packages include a welcome letter with updated information, including:
- Citizens’ Call Citizens First initiative
- Social media outlets for Citizens
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.