Citizens will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday on Wednesday, November 25 at 2 p.m. through Friday, November 27. To report a loss during this time, submit a claim via myPolicy 24/7 or contact our toll-free Claims Reporting Center at 866.411.2742. Citizens will resume regular business hours on Monday, November 30.
Publicador de contenidos
Policyholder Identification Card and Brochure
March 01, 2016
Citizens recently launched Call Citizens First, a policyholder initiative to increase awareness of claims resources and provide increased accessibility to policy information.
As part of this endeavor, Citizens now includes the following in policyholders’ new and renewal Declarations packages:
- A policy identification card, which includes:
- Policyholder information
- Policy information
- Agency and agent information
- Claims toll-free phone number
- Customer Care Center phone number
- Reporting a Claim in Four Easy Steps brochure, which includes a claim reporting checklist and steps to reporting a claim
- A Spanish version is available
Figure 1. Policy identification card and brochure
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.