Updated New-Business Submission Checklist and Details
marzo 10, 2015 - IE #009-15
Citizens has updated the personal lines and commercial lines checklists to assist agents in creating new-business submissions in PolicyCenter®. These checklists:
- Clarify requirements for new-business submissions in PolicyCenter
- Provide hyperlinks to updated communications and required forms
- Combine each product line’s checklist and details/instructions so all pertinent information is provided on one document
Each checklist provides a list of required documents and details about each required document.
- The checklist and details do not replace or supersede anything in the underwriting manuals.
- Underwriting may request additional documentation, as needed, for unique circumstances.
The checklists and details are available on the Checklists/Maps tab under Training and Reference Materials in the Agents section of our website:
- Personal Lines New-Business Submission Checklist and Details
- Commercial Lines New-Business Submission Checklist and Details
The checklists and details also are available in Knowledge Base, Answer ID 1411.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.