Update: PolicyCenter List Bill Account
marzo 05, 2015 - IE #008-15
As announced in IE #006-15, Citizens has discovered that users are receiving system messages while attempting to select an existing mortgage company from the Address Book in PolicyCenter®. These system messages stem from users who are entering mortgage company contacts manually, which results in the creation of duplicate mortgage company contacts and prevents adding a mortgage company as a payor.
To avoid these system messages, Citizens has added two fields to PolicyCenter’s Search Address Book screen to limit the search for mortgage companies with existing list bill accounts in the Address Book:
- External Contact: Check this field’s box
- Additional Interest Type: Choose 1st Mortgagee from this field’s drop-down menu
Citizens has created new and updated training job aids, located on the Training tab of the website under the Personal and Commercial sections to reflect using these new fields:
- Personal Lines: Updating the Payor (New)
- Note: This new job aid replaces Adding or Changing a Premium Finance Company or Mortgagee.
- Commercial Lines: Adding Mortgagee as the Payor (Updated)
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.