Personal Lines Bulletin
Changes to Maintain Monroe County Rate Suspension
de juliol 26, 2018
The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR) has approved changes to the new-business capping factors and some territory relativities for Monroe County, effective September 1, 2018.
These approved changes ensure the rate freeze for Monroe County is maintained as part of 2018 rate order 211627-17. Changes include updates for all Personal Lines policy types excluding the following:
- Citizens Homeowners 4 – Contents Broad Form (CIT HO-4)
- Citizens Homeowners 6 – Unit-Owners Form (CIT HO-6)
- Homeowners 4 – Contents Wind-Only Form (HW-4)
- Homeowners 6 – Unit-Owners Wind-Only Form (HW-6)
- All mobile home policy types
The Rating Steps and Factors manuals have been updated accordingly. Log in to the Agents site for the latest manuals on the Personal section for each applicable policy form.