New myPolicy and Update to Website Login
de març 08, 2018
Citizens has replaced Manage myPolicy (MMP) with myPolicy, our new and improved online policyholder self-service tool that’s smartphone-ready. Personal Lines policyholders now can view policy, billing and payment information, and make one-time payments through myPolicy. In addition, policyholders will be able to view claims information. Additional self-service features will be added over time.
To access myPolicy, all policyholders, including current Manage myPolicy users, must register a myPolicy account.
Login and Systems Access
The Who Are You drop-down menu selections, after clicking Login on the Citizens website, have been discontinued. Now, after users select Login on the Citizens website, they are redirected to a new Login page:
Figure 1: New Login page
- First name
- Last name
- Policy number
- Email address on file with Citizens
- Property ZIP code
Note: To register for myPolicy, the first named insured’s Primary Email address in PolicyCenter must be used.
- Summary – Policyholder and agent information
- Coverages & Deductibles – Policy information
- Property Details – Ratings, protections and mitigation features
- Billing & Payments – Billing information and activity, invoices, late payments and Make a One-Time Payment
Policyholders can view information about any open or closed claims by selecting Claims in the light blue menu bar. The following information is available:
- Claim status
- Adjuster contact information
- Claims check information details
- A Pay Now button, which is located on the right side of the myPolicy Login page (See Figure 1). MyPolicy login is not necessary to make a one-time payment.
- The Make a One-Time Payment button, which displays on the Billing & Payments tab.
- The payment options direct policyholders to the one-time payment tool, where they will need to enter their policy number and property ZIP code.
- Payments can be made only for the amount on an invoice.
- Payment for future invoices can be made, but they must be paid in sequential order.
- Making payments on multiple policies must be done in separate online transactions; policyholders should not use the browser’s “back" (⇦) button.
- At this time, policyholders are unable to change their payment plan via myPolicy.
- Has emailed and mailed current MMP users.
- Will send a letter in a few weeks to non-MMP users who have an open claim with a date of loss of September 1, 2017, or later.
- Log in to the Agents site and from the website’s top menu, select Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and enter myPolicy. Search returns include the myPolicy Overview for Agents job aid.
- Policyholders can search frequently asked questions (FAQs) by selecting the Frequently Asked Questions link on the right side of the myPolicy Login page.
- For more information regarding the one-time payment tool, refer to the Personal Lines Bulletin: New Online Payment Option for Policyholders.