PolicyCenter® Contact Changes - Public
Web Content Display (Global)
PolicyCenter® Contact Changes
September 11, 2023
Citizens has made enhancements to allow agents to make some nonpremium changes to Personal Lines bound-approved submissions prior to issuance. This means agents do not need to wait until a policy is issued to make changes to important contact information - thereby streamlining the efficiency of any last-minute changes - and customers will be able to quickly complete their myPolicy registration without waiting for contact information to update.
Contact Changes During Bound-Approved Status
Agents will be able to edit the following criteria:
- Additional interest information
- Add a new nonmortgagee additional interest
- Modify or remove a previous nonmortgagee additional interest
- Additional named insured
- Add new or modify or remove the previous entry
- Customer contact information
- Phone number or email address
- Policy mailing address
- Agents will select Edit Transaction in the issuance activity to initiate the change.
Figure 1: Required Documents screen
- Once the required change is complete, the agent will need to select Premium Estimate to continue.
- A new application will be generated and must be signed and uploaded to the Required Documents section.
- The agent should select SUBMIT if available.
- On the Agents site, select Personal > PR-M or PR-W, and you can view the updated required document guides and product guides by policy type on the right side of the page.
- Select Training > Personal Job Aids to access New-Business Submission Guide
Citizens provides agent communications online for historical purposes only, and the communications have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals, and by logging in and accessing our FAQs, which are available from the top of any page on our website.