New www.citizensfla.com Launched Today
February 01, 2016
The newly redesigned www.citizensfla.com website launched today. There are no changes to the current systems, processes and procedures, or communications.
The new site features a clean, user-friendly interface, with intuitive navigation and site organization. Some of the website enhancements include:
- Password-protected Agents site
- Password-protected Manage myPolicy section
- Universal FAQ search option using Knowledge Base
- Search feature
- Site map
The public portion of the site does not require a login.
Policyholders can log in to Manage myPolicy (myPolicy) using their myPolicy credentials. Access to myPolicy is available on the home page of the website.
Agents must log in to the Agents site to access agent-specific information. Select Login on the top-right of www.citizensfla.com, then select Agent in the Who Are You drop-down menu:
Figure 1. Login menu
Log in using your PolicyCenter® username and password.
If you need assistance with login credentials, click Forgot Password?. You will be redirected to the Citizens Authentication Gateway (CAG) login page. Select Having trouble logging in?, and follow the prompts on the Citizens Authentication Gateway Forgot Password page.
You also can contact Citizens Technical Support at 800.575.3727.
- ePAS login information no longer can be used to access any part of the website. ePAS login information still is required to access ePAS.
- Logging in to the Agents site provides access to all Citizens’ CAG-authenticated systems. Any systems not authenticated through CAG will require a separate login.
- Agents will be logged out of the Agents site after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Once you log in as an agent, you will be taken to the homepage for the Agents site. The global bars at the top and the bottom of the pages will be green:
Figure 2: The Agents site is identifiable by green header and footer bars.
When you are on the Public site, the global bars at the top and the bottom of the page will be blue:
Figure 3: The Policyholder and Public sections are identified by blue bars.
Navigating Between Sites
Once logged in, agents easily can navigate between the Agents and Public sites by using the My Sites menu in the green or blue bar at the top of the screen. Selecting Agents will take you to the Agents site. Selecting Public will take you to the Public site:
Figure 4: Use My Sites to navigate between the Agents and Public sites.
To access Citizens’ systems, log in to the Agents site, then select Systems and choose the system you want to access:
Figure 5: Systems drop-down menu
- Links to Citizens’ systems (PolicyCenter, Clearinghouse, etc.) will not change; however, any direct shortcuts you have to the old Citizens website will redirect to the home page at www.citizensfla.com.
- The Property Information and Wind Eligibility Search Tool (PIWEST) has been renamed Wind-Only Eligibility.
The Search function allows you to search the website or Knowledge Base. To search the website, enter a search term in the Search box and click the arrow. To be directed to Knowledge Base, click Search Frequently Asked Questions.
- Agents must be logged in to view agent-specific Knowledge Base content.
- Knowledge Base includes information for agents about how to use the new website: Search redesigned website.
Figure 6: Website search
Figure 7: Knowledge Base search
The Site Map is a great navigation tool that can help you find information quickly. Click on Site Map on the bottom left-hand corner of any page to view an outline of the website’s organization.
- You can link to pages in the Site Map by selecting the corresponding links.
- If you are on the Agents site, you will see the Agents site map. If you are on Public site, you will see the Public site map. The site map colors correspond to their sites (i.e., the Agents site map is green, and the Public site map is blue).
Figure 8: Site Map for agents
Agents can view a recording of one of last month’s webinars about the redesigned website. No login is necessary. Go to About Us > Business to Business > Agents.
Be sure to view Citizens’ training schedule by logging into the Agents site, and selecting Training from the main navigation menu.
Agent Bulletins are provided for historical purposes only and have not been updated to include any changes that may have been made after publication. Agents can find the latest information by reviewing the applicable underwriting manuals and by logging in, then selecting Search → Search Frequently Asked Questions.